Organisational Culture and Change Management Consulting
Do you have an enabling organisational culture that supports the execution of your strategy?
Culture is a critical success factor in today’s dynamic business environment. It is the shared values, beliefs, attitudes, assumptions and practices that are embedded within and unique to each organisation. An organisation’s culture can either be an enabler or an inhibitor to the achievement of its strategy and vision, as it determines how things are done and how people behave.
Most organisations simply allow an organisational culture to form and fail to monitor and measure the extent to which culture impacts leadership, employee engagement and customer satisfaction. Our role is to enable an organisation to design and implement its own unique and winning culture – one that aligns to its strategy and vision. Ultimately, this is how an organisation creates a unique competitive advantage.
Why culture matters
Whether to ensure the successful implementation of strategy, a major organisational change, drive improved performance, integrate the cultures of merged entities, or aligning executive teams, the role of culture is critical. Increasingly culture is becoming a major factor that potential employees consider in determining which organisation to work for.
We assist organisations to assess their current culture and design and implement a desired culture to support, enable or accelerate the achievement of their strategies. This includes organisations that have been through mergers and acquisitions.
Organisational Culture & Change Management Services
Organisational Culture Assessment
We conduct a cultural assessment to ascertain whether there are any behaviours and practices that inhibit the organisation from achieving its strategic objectives.
- Conduct conversations to assess the current organisational culture
- Identify cultural inhibitors
- Recommend organisational culture changes
Organisational Culture Design
- We assist organisations design their desired culture to ensure that behaviours and practices are optimal for the achievement of their strategic objectives.
- Identify gaps between desired culture and current culture
- Assist clients to develop a plan to implement new culture
Organisational Culture Alignment
We assist organisations to align their desired culture to their strategies, ensuring that the right plans and processes are in place to support the implementation of the new culture.
- Facilitate implementation of the desired culture
- Implement initiatives to embed the desired culture
- Facilitate employee engagement
- Assist with the organisational change management
- Assist with reviewing the effectiveness of implemented culture
- Organisational Culture Advisory
Organisational Change Management:
In today’s world organisations have to proactively initiate and effectively respond to change to be successful and competitive. Inability to effectively manage change is one of the key inhibitors to successful execution of strategies and programmes aimed at improving organisational effectiveness.
Change management is a structured way of supporting organisations to successfully transition from a sub-optimal current state to a desired future state characterised by growth and success.
When implementing changes to improve their effectiveness, organisations need to consider the impact on people. We assist the organisations to pro-actively manage the people side of change. We design, implement and facilitate adoption of organisational change management interventions to ensure that the change objectives are achieved.
Analyse and plan
- Define a case for change and benefits
- Assess change impact on stakeholders
- Identify people related risks
- Develop a change and communications approach and plan
- Develop a sponsorship and change agent network roadmap
Implement and monitor
- Assess change readinesss
- Implement a change and communications plan
- Implement a sponsorship and change agent network roadmap
- Define change enablement interventions to promote adoption
- Facilitate alignment of relevant organisation components such as performance management and rewards to the changes
- Monitor implementation and address identified issues
Embed and sustain
- Reinforce changes for sustainability
- Reward and celebrate achievements appropriately